These services are focused on the recording, storing and retrieving of the company’s financial transactions. These transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and disbursements. Understanding and maintaining these financial transactions creates the foundation of the company’s accounting records. Without accurate recordkeeping all other financial and accounting functions are compromised.
ESG can help your company through the following activities:
- Entering, Coding and Paying Bills
- Creating and Sending Customer Invoices
- Reconciling Bank and Credit Card Accounts
- Maintaining Vendors for Accounts Payable and Clients for Accounts Receivable
- Coordination of payroll functions with third party providers
- Supporting CFO/Controller and Outside CFO